- Make sure your website is properly being indexed by Google for search engine optimization
- Small business, local SEO tips at Entrepreneur magazine
Facebook only shares posts from fan pages with Google – not posts from regular personal profiles.
By linking to Google+ profiles in search results, they create an advantage that no other social media service can duplicate.
Jim Yu SEO Articles
Mobile Marketing Facts:
Cost for social media setup and maintenance (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
Instagram for business – social media is everywhere
Free fonts for website design in Colorado Springs
- Here’s how to select the circles or people you want to share with on Google+ http://ht.ly/voPeo
- Google’s SEO Strategy
- Notice anything odd about your Google+ profile? Does it rank incredibly well in Google’s search results for your own name? Colleagues note that their G+ profile now outranks other online identities that they’ve worked for years on. My own Google+ profile, just 5 months old, ranks #2 for my name. It now ranks higher than both my Twitter and Facebook profiles, even though I use those services far more often.
- Profiles aren’t the only thing ranking. Individual Google+ posts frequently appear in search results as well.
- Following more than 1000 people may not create a practical social experience, but it creates a great SEO opportunity. The more your content is shared in other people’s streams and profiles, then the more your content is crawled, indexed, and deemed important by search engines.
- My public Google+ profile contains a wealth of information, all visible to search engines
- 140 character limit prevents most tweets from reaching the definition of “rich” content.
At 720MEDIA, we’ll help you prioritize, engage and get social media and SEO results.