What is the average cost for website design?
- Answer: Average cost to design a high quality website is $990 – $1,500 (small projects) and under $2,500 for medium projects. Larger projects start at $2,500, and websites include content management and search engine marketing. We routinely hear that our prices are half of what other design firms charge. Our Colorado Springs based web design firm has been voted best website developers and we work with businesses, non-profits, athletes, and the military throughout the United States.
How much for email marketing / e-newsletters?
- Answer: There is a one-time setup and design fee of $350.00, plus a monthly fee based on the number of emails you send. Average cost is $30 – $70 for 1,000 – 5,000 sends per month. Free demo accounts also available–just ask!
Do you offer social media marketing?
- Answer: Yes, our social media package includes setting your business up online via sources such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, Tumblr and Vimeo. We can also maintain your Facebook fan page and integrate Twitter into your website and train you on how to maximize organic SEO (search engine optimization).
Contact us for website design, social media, SEO and email marketing needs. We have affordable solutions and marketing ideas to assist you! Need help leveraging your brand using social media resources? We love using social media marketing tools like Twitter and Facebook, You Tube and more.
- Request a website, email marketing or social networking cost estimate
- Call 720MEDIA at 719-963-4198
- Like 720media on Facebook