Social media graphic design resource
Canva is a good design tool for easily created social media graphyics. Click here for a list of the templates available in Canva with the corresponding social media dimensions.
We love that there is a wide variety of templates to choose from, from Google+ covers to YouTube thumbnail art. This give your easy to use professional layouts for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram and more.
Canva makes graphic design easy for everyone, especially if you are looking to maintain your social media marketing with branding consistency. The easy to use drag and drop design tools make it quick to change your social media images, fonts and colors in your designs.
- YouTube Thumbnails https://www.canva.com/create/youtube-thumbnails/
- Facebook covers https://www.canva.com/create/facebook-covers/
- Twitter headers https://www.canva.com/create/twitter-headers
- Facebook event cover https://www.canva.com/create/facebook-event-covers
- Google Plus cover https://www.canva.com/create/google-plus-covers
- Youtube banner art https://www.canva.com/create/banners/youtube-banners
- Upload your own photos or choose from over 1 million stock images
Canva on Instagram
Canva offer a convenient iPhone app for easy social media design editing on the go. If you need photos, they offer tons of stock photos.Tip: use the following hashtags when using Canva to post your design your graphics in Instagram for possible Canva repost #canvaiphone #madeincanva Canva launched an iPhone app.
Here’s Canva’s announcement on Instagram:
- https://www.instagram.com/p/BIG0ACbgq4N/?taken-by=canva photo
- https://www.instagram.com/p/BIDFTPThICY/?taken-by=canva video