This includes the installation of your theme and 1 hour of customization. Learn more about our WordPress website design setup service. We would then train you on managing the site and adding your content.
Average cost to design and launch a new blog using a WordPress theme is under $500.00. If you would like us to add your content, average cost is $900 – $1,500. Blogs are cost effective, easy to maintain, and great for search engine visibility! After your blog launches, we can assist with social media marketing. Average cost is $250 – $500 for initial set-up with optional ongoing maintenance.
Blog Design Features & Benefits:
- Photos and videos — personalize your blog with your photos or embed videos from places like YouTube™ and Google®.
- Text editor with auto-save — a built-in rich text editor makes it easy to create great looking posts. Posts are automatically saved and the spell-checker looks for spelling errors.
- Preview — see exactly what your post or page will look like before you publish.
- Public or private — your blog can be set up as fully public, limited public (not included in search engines or public listings), or private for members-only access.
- Password option — password protects individual posts to make them private on a public blog.
- RSS support — supports Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds for real-time distribution of your blog updates.
- Training – we train you on how to maintain your blog and optimize your pages for the search engines