- 720MEDIA daily news 2013-02-03 http://t.co/fRDmXyHD ->
- @arbentmedia Yay! Thanks for checking out @MyHappyRoof‘s website http://t.co/rp42hgYb Working w/ them on social media marketing now :) in reply to ArbentMedia ->
- M&Ms, Beyonce & Ravens dominate game day searches @Google. More data on top searches: http://t.co/SScImjwa ->
- RT @peakingfox: You know the world is changing when you go to Twitter to get links to Super Bowl ads. << so true – we love social media! ->
- Use Pinterest to share the story of your business, linking back to your website for more info http://t.co/RtDUXp65 ->
- @kayladnls Thanks for the RT! Means a lot (and I mean a lot) to be respected by your peers :) @HugSpeak in reply to kayladnls
- @hikingbob Would love to record an interview w/ you sometime about the power of social media for business. Working on a new local project :) in reply to HikingBob ->
- @beccasickbert We love our calendar by @bobfireman too! http://t.co/uistteSY #upandcoming #coloradosprings #photographer in reply to BeccaSickbert ->
- How time flies…9 years ago today, Facebook launched. http://t.co/HkKlXN6P ->
- @g_a_ry Let us know if you have #music classes you’d like to promote via @SpringsBusiness. Would be happy to help! #ColoradoSprings in reply to G_a_ry ->
- Social media is everywhere! Twitter mentioned in 50% of Super Bowl ads, Facebook 8% and Google+ 0% http://t.co/F06dtRiX via @hashtracking ->
- @cafecorto Hi! We are the leading social media marketing company for #restaurants in #ColoradoSprings. Would love to share ideas with you! in reply to CafeCorto ->
- @cafecorto After eating at your place, we would LOVE to work with you. There’s a lot we could do to drive business. #ColoradoSprings
- Happy 100th birthday, Rosa Parks! http://t.co/cMF12erU #inspirational #leader ->
- Our latest Instagram: #Love. That is all. http://t.co/w0c8vkhD ->
- Office suite available downtown in our building http://t.co/VcanMPrn #ColoradoSprings ->
- @cafecorto Would love to! How about 2/7? in reply to CafeCorto ->
- @arbentmedia Thanks Rob! Working on an estimate now for a theatre that needs website design + social media. It’s a popular package we offer.
- Government Wants to Create Free Public ‘Super Wi-Fi’ http://t.co/hz11Buz9 ->
- @laurenhug Thank you! #ColoradoSprings #officespace #forrent http://t.co/0UjZJfpi in reply to LaurenHug ->
LinkedIn, Social Media Marketing in Colorado, Facebook launch
About the Author: Taa Dixon
Taa Dixon is the co-founder of 720MEDIA, offering website design and marketing since 2000.
You must be logged in to post a comment.